Thank you annegandamo for the privilege to be nominated with this award! Never thought I’d be nominated and will be writing this kind of blog post but yay! Mabuhay lovelife natin! Lol
“So, Liebster Award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere. So I think it’s a cool way to show appreciation to some of your fave blogs and to introduce newbies as well.”
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 question the blogger gives you
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own.
Answers to annegandamo‘s questions:
- Who has it easier, men or women? Why?
I’d say women. We go through a lot of menstruation cycles and the burden of buying all the necessities for our proper hygiene is sometimes a hassle. We go through hours of labor to bear a child and the process is excruciating and hectic. Men with armpit hairs are no big deal which is the exact opposite to us women. There’s a lot more in the list i can’t even 💩
- What’s your favorite place you’d like to visit?
My hometown, Mati, Davao Oriental. I feel like I betrayed my own birthplace because I haven’t been to a lot of places there just yet. Discovering more great places in Davao Oriental is in my bucketlist.
- When was the last time you asked someone for help?
Earlier today. I asked God to help me pass my PERT test for tomorrow and for the finals the week after next. **so desperate calling all angels and saints lol**
- What are your dreams for yourself?
This is a crazy question for me. Wow lol ok so, since last year, I stopped fantasizing to the wildest dreams. It’s just, whenever I plan or dream of something for myself, it ends up contrary to what I thought it would be. I just told myself that whatever comes, come what may. Que sera, sera. I’ll go with the flow and hopefully it will still turn out okay, or better. As long as I’ll be happy and secure, it’s fine. On the second thought though, I am planning to do 18 things before I turn 18 and I wish(so much) that I can do all of them and succeed. **phalanges crossed**
- When did you cry the last time and why?
It was a documentary we had to watch for our Human Development class. We were asked to do a reaction paper somewhat kind of essay and it was about death and the dying. It was very emotional and too much for me; the video was an hour long and I cried within 12 minutes of watching so I stopped. Lol ok crybaby
- What is your idea of a perfect day?
Chill day. No homeworks, no stresses, no worries, doubts and questions to mind. Good music. The beach with friends or family. Food. Ahhhhh the best!
- What, according to you is a sensitive topic that should not be joked about?
Sexuality, sex, an individual, abuse and death.
- Who is your hero in life and what qualities of him/her that you desire the most?
Can I be playsafe and honest at the same time? It’s God. He forgives and loves too much no matter who you are and what you’ve become. Even when we don’t deserve the very kind of love He gives and brings, the only reason he gives us everything is because he loves us, deeply.
- How did you fall in love the first time?
Wow ok, this is too private 😂 and I’m too young to know the true meaning of it and how it happens but I’d say it’s unexplainable and a lot of emotions combine when it happens. There’s a lot of words to describe it you become speechless.
- Do you still have feelings for an ex?
When you invest love and trust to someone, it’s not easy to get it back in an instant. When they leave, there’s always a part of you that will care, wonder how they are, and wish them well deeply in your heart. But, no. Without a single hint of bitterness and negativity, no.
- Are you comfortable talking to strangers?
Yes and no. I am not used to approaching a new person I just met first. I am an awkward human being but when you initially approach me, I’ll willingly talk to you. Other times, I have no choice but to talk to people and be friends with them first.
With all that being said, I’d like to nominate these people:
and these are my questions for you to be answered:
- Think of a word that suites your personality.
- If given a chance to undo a past happening, how will you do it differently this time?
- What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will?
- What’s a strange occurrence you’ve experienced but have never (or rarely) shared with anyone?
- What song best describes you as of the moment?
- What’s something that amazes you?
- When do you find yourself singing?
- How difficult is it for you to be honest, even when your words may be hurtful or unpopular?
- Have you forgiven yourself for past personal failures? Why or why not?
- What’s one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?
- Let’s be friends?